Case Studies - PAC Electrical
Commercial Electrical Installation – Healthcare
Commercial Electrical Installation – Healthcare Northern Ireland
This commercial client required a full rewire, as well as the installation of lighting fittings and fixtures and power sockets, and the installation of emergency lighting and power supplies for a range of equipment and air conditioning units.
PAC Electricians worked hand-in-hand with the architect to come up with the detailed electrical specification that met the client’s requirements. Once the specification of the install had been decided, our team set to work on the installation, which included the following:
- New 3-phase distribution board.
- New high & low level cable containment.
- Installation of new ring mains for main surgery, hallways, consultation and waiting areas, among others.
- Installation of new lighting system to include various types of fittings.
- Emergency lighting installation throughout the premises.
- Installation of mains cables for various equipment.
- Data & comms cable installation.
PAC Electrical worked alongside the other trades on-site to ensure that the project progressed smoothly, coming in on budget, and on time. The main challenge of the project was that the client’s business was fully operational throughout the installation, so safety on-site and minimal disruption and downtime were priorities. PAC Electrical worked various shifts to make sure business was able to continue as normal for the client.